Some plants perform better than others in indoor settings, it’s not uncommon for most to ultimately die due to dry air quality, inadequate lighting, and poor soil. For that reason, I encourage you to take artificial plants for a test drive,i know is not the same but it gives you a pleasant view.
- You don’t have to limit yourself to an actual vase,consider repurposing tall bottles or jars.
- Using only 3-4 stems looks more realistic and allow the stems look prettier in the water.
- A real flower does not stand perfectly straight on it’s stem, they softly droop to the sides of a vase. Using your hands, bend the wire stems into a slight curve so they will stand more like a real flower.
- When using glass vases to display fake branches or flowers, make sure to add water to the vase. This tip alone will make fake florals look more realistic.If the metal ends of the stems are visible, cut them off with wire cutters. If the metal can’t be cut off, apply clear nail polish over the metal and let dry, then place in water. This will keep rust marks from forming on the glass.
- If you only have one long faux branch, mix it up with two real branches to create a more realistic look.
- The easiest way to clean fake greenery is to place them in a tub or sink of warm soapy water, swish them around to loosen the dust, then spray them down with the sink faucet sprayer.
- Shake and gently remove excess water on them with a fluffy towel.
- Air dry them by placing them right back in the vase. Arrange to your liking and let dry in place. If you allow them to dry laying down on a towel, they may get kinks or flat areas and won’t look natural.