Dried Chrysanthemum Flower
- Specifications: 100G.
- Storage:sealed, cool, dry, store in a dark ventilated place.
- Shelf life:12 months after opening the need to drink is completed as soon as possible.
Chrysanthemum is a plant. It gets its name from the Greek words for “gold” and “flower.” People use the flowers to make medicine.
All varieties of chrysanthemum have edible flower petals, but only Chrysanthemum coronarium has edible leaves, which have a mustard-like flavor when young and are popular in Asian cuisine.
Chrysanthemum flower petals are used in herbal teas and added to salads for a splash of color.
Chrysanthemum flowers and greens are rich in antioxidants and many beneficial minerals.
As a beverage, chrysanthemum is very popular as a summertime tea in southern China.There isn't enough information to know if chrysanthemum is safe. Chrysanthemum can cause skin to become extra sensitive to the sun. Wear sunblock outside, especially if you are light-skinned.
Chrysanthemum is masculine in nature and resonates with the energy of the Sun and the element of fire.
Chrysanthemum has been used for burial rituals and is a suitable decoration for Samhain and for ancestral altars.
The dried flower heads of chrysanthemum can be burned during house blessing ceremonies.
- 100% Organic Chrysanthemum Buds, Carefully hand selected without preservatives oradditives.
- Dried enough by sunshine, the flowers are fresh and picked in the right season and it can last 3-6 months if keep cold and dry.
- Botanical Flower are Nature in fragrance. Make floral water, facial toners, soaps, bath bomb, shampoo, lotions, creams, potpourris, sachets and wedding decoration ,and other personal care products .
- Use for medicine, food, spice, seasoning, soup, tea, herbal wine, beverage, gift, comestics.