Organic Essential Aromatherapy Oils
Experts think aromatherapy activates areas in your nose called smell receptors, which send messages through your nervous system to your brain.
The oils may activate certain areas of your brain, like your limbic system, which plays a role in your emotions. They could also have an impact on your hypothalamus, which may respond to the oil by creating feel-good brain chemicals like serotonin.
Some experts think that when you put essential oils on your skin, they cause a response in your skin and other parts of your body, like your joints.
You shouldn't use aromatherapy instead of your regular medical treatment. But for some conditions, research shows that aromatherapy can have health benefits. It may:
- Ease stress, anxiety, and depression
- Boost feelings of relaxation
- Improve sleep
- Help improve quality of life for people with long-term health problems like dementia
- Ease certain types of pain, including pain from kidney stones and osteoarthritis of the knee
- Fight bacteria when you put them on your skin
- Ease some of the side effects of cancer treatment, like nausea and pain
1. Add 1-2 drops of tea tree oil to the mask for 15 minutes. It is suitable for the treatment of oily skin and rough pore
2. Tea tree oil 3 drops + Rosemary 2 drops + 5 ml grape seed oil, do facial detoxification massage, then clean with facial cleanser, and spray tea tree flower water.
3. One drop of pure tea tree oil into 10 grams of cream / lotion / toner and mix evenly, then adjust the acne.