Artificial Plant Of Pearls Tears (76CM)
Use each artificial stem individually or mix them together with other artificial flower stems to create a beautiful centerpiece. It's an excellent option for apartments, small offices, or anywhere else that may be tight on space. No watering or maintenance required.
- Hanging Fake Succulent Plant in Ceramic Planter, Clear globe terrarium or Geometric Flowerpot. First some small glass beads in the bottom, some dirt, some rock and then a few strands of your favorite little succulent plant. Hang up with ropes, chains or hand-woven nets macrame plant hanger.
- Face-Pots. Head planter with Faux Pearls clippings. Hang the strings of pearls on top of sculpture head and divide it into two sides. This arrangement fits perfectly into the Female sculpture head.
- Artificial Succulents pearl necklace under the Berries, Make a Gorgeous Bouquet!
- Faux succulents Senecio herreanus in vintage silver sugar bowls. Take one long tendril succulent and bend the wire stem over the sugar bowl rim. Pour pebbles into the sugar bowl. Bend the stem of a succulent bud and place down into the center of the bowl through the pebbles. Tuck small pieces of moss on top of the pebbles.
- You can cut it to make a wreath or succulent dream catchers.
- Birdcage of wonderful plants. Stretch out from the iron railings and hang it down, place other plants or dolls in the cage as collocation.
- Hanging in a goblet-shaped vessel wall, placed above the tray, or put it in a retro lantern decoration that is no longer in use, mix several small succulents as a table centerpieces.
We understand you may change your mind after purchasing one of our products.
We offer returns for any product that is defective or damaged during shipping. Just let us know and we will provide a return address and a replacement.
Our Returns Policy time frame is 13 days from when an order arrives at your address.
Customers will be responsible for paying return shipping costs.
Items should be returned in the same condition in which they were received, and all items should be included in the original package.
If the returned item is used, damaged, or missing any parts, or is damaged during return shipping because it wasn't packaged correctly, we might provide a partial refund to account for the loss in the item's value.