Natural Rose Quartz Obelisk Wand Crystal
Rose quartz is extremely popular in Feng Shui, and you will find a range of objects containing rose quartz that are used as love cures. Mandarin ducks, wealth pots, hearts, pots and gourds tied with a red string are particularly effective in Feng Shui if they are made from rose quartz. The main reason for the stone's strength is the manganese and titanium it contains. This mineral content is particularly helpful in calming and healing the mind.
- Feng Shui probably has some of the biggest collections of rose quartz objects. Wearable jewellery is quite popular, and you will find necklaces, bangles, bracelets and earrings in a range of trendy styles.
- The stone is powerful, but it does need to be recharged regularly. Running water seems to cleanse the stone and moonlight is ideal for recharging the beautiful stone.
- The stone is considered an ideal five-year anniversary wedding gift. It is so popular that is was a favourite of the Chinese Empress Dowager Cixi and King Ludwig II of Bavaria.
- Rose Quartz is the state mineral of South Dakota in the United States.
- In many ancient cultures, rose quartz was considered very powerful. Powerful as a symbol of ownership and also thought to prevent ageing.
- In Australia, the bush doctors are believed to use Rose Quartz in a range of healing medications. But really, can anything beat the witchetty grub for health? ;-)
- According to legend, the stone was created when the Greek God Adonis was assaulted by the God of War, Ares. Goddess Aphrodite cut herself on a briar bush while rushing to save him. Their mingled blood collected on the white quartz stone and stained it a blushing pink.