Natural Small Kuding Leaf Herbal Tea
Kuding tea has the reputation of "health tea", "longevity tea" and "slim tea". It has been proved that kuding tea can diminish inflammation and ease pain, enhance salubrity and clean up toxins, reduce fat and blood pressure, and keep the body fit. Kuding tea is widely used to cure coldness, rhinitis, itching eyes, red eyes, soar throat and headache. Kuding tea is very effective in weight loss.
Kuding tea, also known as "bitter tea" is a unique Chinese tea. It does not fall into any tea categories of green tea, black tea, oolong tea or white tea, which are all made from the leaves of Camellia Sinensis. Kuding Tea is made from the leaves the holly category of ilex, t ilex or ligustrum.
Kuding contains 18 amino acids, water extraction, polyphenol, flavones, FAA, water soluble protein, water-soluble sugar, crude fat, vitamin C, B1,B2, E, K, Na, Ca, Mg, Fe, Zn, Mn, Cu, Se.
Given the rich history of this herb, we’ve looked into the health of kuding. Medicinal practitioners might apply this herb when the following is observed:
- Red eyes
- Tooth ache
- Tinnitus (ringing in the ears)
- Take about 3-4g of Kuding tea.
- Pour 500ml boiled water (100°C) .
- When the temperature changed, enjoy it.
- if you like cold drink, you can put it into the fridge and taste.
- This kind of tea has a little bitter, if you can stand the taste you can add some red date or sugar.