Rattan Bread Basket
This sweet small serving basket was hand woven from environmental friendly natural rattan, lightweight and durable. Suitable for serving food, fruit, coffee, tea, dessert, bread, cake, wine,silverware, breakfast, parties bar tray, etc. Combines relaxed rustic character and modern functionality. Works with a variety of styles as a piece that brings natural accents to your decor.
- Made with durable Eco-friendly Hand Woven from rattan, adds a natural Press to any room.
- Perfect home decor, great Christmas gift to hostess or bride.
- Suitable for serving food, fruit, Coffee, Tea, dessert, bread, cake, dinner, breakfast, parties bar tray, etc.
- Easy to clean, wipe clean with damp cloth.
- Made from sturdy and environmental friendly natural rattan.
- This functional Rattan Serving Tray is great for a "breakfast in bed" type of morning or serving cup of teas to your guests. Also suitable for serving coffee, tea, dessert, bread, cake, food, fruit, dinner, parties bar tray, etc.
- With its natural color and generous size, it will fit well side table, coffee table, storage stool, dresser, vanity or any part of your lovely home, holding all things in one place, make your home organized.
- Simply clean with damp cloth then store in a dry place.
- Wonderful Christmas gift to hostess or bride.
- Size: 22cm/8.66 inch diameter. With side handles for easy carrying.
- Material: Rattan
We understand you may change your mind after purchasing one of our products.
We offer returns for any product that is defective or damaged during shipping. Just let us know and we will provide a return address and a replacement.
Our Returns Policy time frame is 13 days from when an order arrives at your address.
Customers will be responsible for paying return shipping costs.
Items should be returned in the same condition in which they were received, and all items should be included in the original package.
If the returned item is used, damaged, or missing any parts, or is damaged during return shipping because it wasn't packaged correctly, we might provide a partial refund to account for the loss in the item's value.