Space Astronomical Telescope
The Space Astronomical Telescope is your first taste of the world of astronomy. Practical observing with it is so simple that it highly suitable for children and adults alike.
The instrument is simple to understand and is very quick to set up ,without any tools being required. Simply set it up, insert eyepiece and observe!
- Clear aperture: 50 mm (2.4'' Approx.)
- Focal distance: 360 mm(f/7)
- the degree Zenith Objective Len:90 Degree
- the Height Aluminium tripod:38cm
- Distinguishability: 2.000 second of arc (Theoretically speaking, it's able to distinguish two goods between 0.97 cm over 1000m distance.)
- Clear Aperture: 50 mm
- Tripod Height: 38 cm
- Distinguish Ability: 2.000 Second of Arc
- Instrument amplification: 90 times
- Eyepiece: H20mm ,H6mm
- Balow Lens: 1.5X
- 90 ° Zenith Len x 1
- Eyepieces×2 : H20 mm, H6 mm
- 1.5 times erector × 1 (For getting a erect image)
- Moon Optical light filter × 1
- Horizonal angle adjustment rod
- Max Multiples: 90 times ---- Be able to see the moon clearly !
- For the other possible Multiples: (the focal distance is 300mm)
- Eyepiece H 6mm Only = 360/6 = 60 times.Matched with 1.5 times erecting lens=50*1.5 =90 times (Good for Observing the moon at night.)
- Eyepiece H20mm Only = 360/20= 18 times. Matched with 1.5 times erecting lens=18*1.5=27 times (Good for obeject observing at day time,like bird seeing, animal spotting,etc.)