Crystal Floral Candles
Each hand-poured candle is made with Soy wax, organic vegetable dyes, therapeutic essential oils, and intention. Organic dried herbs and cleansed crystals on top of each candle that correspond with the benefits of the essential oils in every one of a kind blend and can sometimes vary on availability.
Amethyst-Sea salt: Allow happiness and laughter to flow freely through my life and into the lives of those around me. Let me feel loved unconditionally, let go of worry and fear and feel the joy in the world.
Obsidian-Aloe: The Obsidian crystal within the candle provide the ultimate form of protection. The crystals absorb negativity and shield your space from unwanted energy. Once the candle has burned down, you can even use the crystals in your home for added protection.
Strawberry Quartz-PB: These crystals amplify intentions of love, gratitude and generosity, and can radiate those vibrations outward. Great stones for mediation and attracting love.
Tigers eye-Lime: Protects from negative energies, helps to focus your mind, attracts good luck. Helps you to be brave during fearful times. Great to aid in meditation. If you are seeking metal clarity, this is the candle for you.
Aventurine-Vetiver: Will allow you to see and act upon new opportunities, bring wealth and luck into your life, recognise and improve an optimistic thought process and ultimately improve your overall sense of wellbeing.
- Material: Soy Wax, Dried Herbs & Flower, Natural Crystals
Candle Safety Instructions
1. Never leave a burning candle unattended.
2. Never use water to extinguish a candle; this is extremely dangerous as it can cause excess heat and steam, which may cause the container/glass to explode.
3. Ensure wicks are upright and trimmed to 7mm (1/4 inch) during use and each time candle is relit.
4. Never move a burning candle. Ensure candle is extinguished, wax is solid and jar is cold before handling.
5. Candle tins may become hot. Burn candle on an appropriate flat heat-resistant surface.
6. Avoid using in drafty areas, near an open window, air duct or fan.
7. Keep away from children, pets and flammable materials.
8. Do not use lid to extinguish candle.
9. Don't burn a candle all the way down. Extinguish the flame if it comes too close to the holder or container.